100% No Questions Asked Refund Policy
Try Before Buying
All our products have a live demo so that you (our customers) can check what they are buying. We advise you to properly check our plugins and ask questions on our support email, live chat, social media or blogs. Our super friendly and expert support engineers are always available to answer all your questions related to our products. You can also send us an email to [email protected] or fill up this contact form.
Our No Questions Asked Refund Policy After Purchase
It’s really simple!
We are so confident that you will definitely LOVE and BENEFIT from our products, we offer a 14-days no-questions-asked refund policy.
If you don’t like our product or it causes you trouble, we will be happy to offer you a full 100% refund within 14 days of your original purchase and no questions will be asked.
However, we might invite you to suggest to us how to improve ourselves while refunding. Also, we would really appreciate if you give insights on what made you ask for a refund.
weDevs & HappyAddons is jointly running this product. We exist to provide enhanced web experience with WordPress. Our products focus on helping you design awesome and amazing looking websites with the best user experience. Thus, we aim to deliver WordPress plugins and themes spiced up with the latest development trends and best practices.
Our mission is to help you create exciting and lasting transformations through using our products. We, therefore, provide our customers with live demos, articles, tutorials, documentation, product interface images, detailed descriptions, feature lists, videos, access to our social media channels, and hundreds of customer reviews so you can make an informed buying decision.
A couple of small points you should consider
- We will process your refund as soon as we’re able to. In some cases, we might ask you for the opportunity to resolve the issue for you.
- We may refuse to refund clients who act in bad faith or misused the services.
- Refunds may only be issued within 14 days of the purchase date. After 14 days no refunds can be processed.
- Refunds do not apply to upgrades or renewals.
Policy for Automatic Payments
Our product: Happy Elementor Addons require renewal of subscriptions every year, but you can choose whether to renew your subscription or not. We suggest renewing your subscriptions because we are always improving our products and releasing new updates. A valid subscription is required for receiving updates and some of the features might not work properly without a valid license/ subscription.
If the plugin becomes expired-
- You won’t be able to download any product from the dashboard.
- All the extensions of the parent plugin will not be available in the download section either.
- When you renew the subscription of the parent plugin, all extensions of that plugin will be available for download.
- In the case of modules that come in packages, you will have to renew the parent plugin. All the updates of the modules come with the parent plugin so there is no need to download them separately.
Please note that when you purchase any product using PayPal or Stripe, you create an automatic payment account. This means both PayPal and Stripe records your information and prepares your payment account. This helps the payment gateways to automatically charge from you to complete automatic payments.
If you do not cancel automatic payments from your account, it will –
- Renew the product subscription after one year
- Charge from your account automatically
“We do not refund payments for any product that has been automatically renewed.”
Acceptance of this Policy
When you are placing an order for any of our products, you indicate that you have read this refund policy properly. This also proves that you agree with and fully accept the terms of this refund policy. We ask you not to place an order with us if you do not agree with the terms and conditions.
If any of the above criteria are met, then you are eligible for a refund. Please use the contact form and we will reply within 2 working days.